Quachem Boiler Water Treatment Chemical
Quachem BR Boiler Water Treatment Chemical
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Carboy|
|Usage/Application||Boiler Water Treatment|
|Shelf Life||5 Year|
|Ph Value||5 to 11|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Quachem-BR is a combination of Polyamine film forming compound, Neutralizing Amine, Alkalising Amine, Complexing agent, Oxygen Scavenger & Dispersing Agent. It forms strong barriers of Aliphatic Fatty Amine on ferrous & non-ferrous amine.
- Quachem-BR form a physical barrier to prevent the contact of metal surface with Oxygen, Carbon Di- oxide, Corrosion products & scale making ion, thus it inhibit deposition as well as corrosion both for boiler water system. Amine film is stable in a range of pH 5 to 11. It protect to system under abnormal condition due to ingress of acid, Hardness slippage, High Oxygen slippage from Deaerator.
- Quachem-BR is having a combination of Neutralizing Amine, distribute broadly through out of system Boiler Turbine-Condensates system & protect the system against low pH & Carbonic acid attack.
- Quachem-BR is having a combination of Complexing Agent & Dispersing agent, which inhibit the scale formation in system. It minimise the Silica fouling in turbine side by lowering the Silica carry over in vapour phase through increasing binding of Silica in liquid phase of water. Its Non sticky Amine film barrier on wetted place of turbine blade, help to prevent the glassy Silica deposit on turbine blades.
- Quachem-BR is all volatile compounds & permit to operate the boiler water on high COC. Thus it helps to reduce the quantity of blow down of drum water & save energy. High thermal conductivity of Amine film & clean surface of heat transfer area of boiler save energy.
Handling & Storage Precautions:
- Quachem-BR is safe to handle but use of safety goggles hand gloves is recommended.
- In case of contact with skin, wash with water. Keep in cool and dark place.
- It is stable under normal storage conditions
Chemical Dosing And Control:
- Quachem-BR is normally dosed in boiler feed water continuously 15-20 ppm/ M3 of Fresh makeup water.
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Kg
|Usage/Application||Dosing of 20 ml per 1000 Litre Water is suggested|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Chemical Name||QUACHEM-BR L/M|
|Packaging Type||PLASTIC CARBOY|
|Packaging Size||50 KG|
|Molecular Formula||H2H,PH ENHANCER,POLYMER BASE|
- Item Code: 38249022
- Production Capacity: 5000 kg
- Delivery Time: 3-4 Days
- Packaging Details: 50 Kg carboy